I love it!!
- WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS: Cotton Candy powder, Bubble Gum, Metallic Copper Regular
- STAMPS: Wow! “Gratitude”
- OTHER: 7 Gypsies Handle, journaling cards and Clock, Tando Creative Masks & Chipboard Clock, lace, molding paste, journaling cards, metal, halo glass pebble
- WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS: Black Glint Powder, Clear Gloss Regular, Sierra Sunrise
- STAMPS: Wow! “Brocade”
Erika has done it again. Remember the dress form she made for us last month? Well, here’s the doll that’s wearing another ET Designer gown! The detail work Erika puts into her designs is the secret to making her creations come to life. I am “WOW-ed” by the way she uses embossing powders to create the bodice, dress, and parts of the wings. The doll is made from Grunge paper and Erika created the rest from paper, fabric and tulle
- WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS: Clear Gloss Regular, Angel Wings, Neutral Ultra Shimmer, Gummy Bear Green
- OTHER: Grunge Paper, Fabric, Tulle
- WOW Embossing Powders used: Bright Opaque White, Cotton Candy, Magenta.
- WOW Stamp Sets Used: Gratitude.
- Other Products used: Melissa Frances Cést La Vie Collection Papers, Cotton Twine, Crochet Ribbon, Cotton Fabric Squares.
- WOW Embossing Powders Used: Earthtone Blueberry, Earthtone Nutmeg, Ultra High Copper.
- WOW Stamp Sets Used: Brocade
- Other Products Used: Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather Collection Papers, Burlap.
- WOW Embossing Powders Used: Earthtone Nutmeg, Opaque Bright White.
- WOW Stamp Sets Used: Is it a Bird?
- Other Products Used: Melissa Frances Cést La Vie Collection Papers, Passion4Paper Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays, Flourish with a Bling Pearls, Tulle, Eyelets.
Anne has designed and brought us an original idea for a wonderful “treasure box”. It’s perfect for teen girls or anyone else to hold pictures and other keepsakes that we tend to hoard. The picture is a digi stamp that Anne colored with Copic markers. She used lots of Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder (on the larger paper doily, the edges of the image, the chipboard letters and the pocket watch case). She decorated the lid with ribbon, paper flowers, bling, buttons, glitter and lace.
The best, though, was custom-decorating my own cell phone case completely with embossing powders!! YES, it can be done. I ordered a few clear cases and tested out the “look” with our Brocade Stamp and a blend of pastel peach and clear ultra shimmer. You’ll have to check out my blog for more WOW! Cases in the next few weeks.
For more fabulous projects, please visit our blogs!
Click Here to Irit’s creativeness at her blog, Irit Shalom’s Designs.
Click Here to Anniebee’s Craft Room.
Click Here to see Amy’s blog.
Click Here to see Sherrie and hear about what is keeping her busy at her blog, Each Days Memories. Click Here to see Jen’s latest pinteresting obsessions.